Please be advised that starting from April 20, 2018, you must follow new migration rules (due to the 2018 FIFA World Cup, set to take place in Russia):
Dear HSE employees, students, doctoral students and learners
1. To obtain registration upon entry to the Russian Federation: please immediately provide the following documents to the HSE Visa and Registration Centre (Room 538, 20 Myasnitskaya Ulitsa,https://visa.hse.ru/en/):
1. Copies of ALL PASSPORT (or ID CARD for CIS citizens in any) PAGES (including all blank ones, with two pages on one A4 sheet printed on both sides);
2. A copy of your migration card;
3. A copy of your Russian visa (if you need a visa to enter Russia);
4. A copy of your (permanent) residence permit with its expiry dates (if you are a permanent resident of the Russian Federation).
ATTENTION citizens of CIS countries: if you have an ID card/document, which can be used to enter the Russian Federation, please present it instead of your passport when travelling to Russia. In that case, you will need to provide only a copy of your ID card (both sides) to get registered at HSE (you won’t have to submit copies of all passport pages).
2. ALL PASSPORT PAGES will be needed to enclose to the sets of documents for both registration extension and visa extension.
2.2. For more details about extending your registration, please refer tohttps://visa.hse.ru/uchet;
2.3.If you need to extend your visa, please contact the HSE Visa and Registration Centre 60 days prior to visa expiration date.
If you have any questions, please contact the HSE Visa and Registration Centre by e-mail email@example.com, phone: +7 (495) 772-95-90 ext. 11850, 11858 or +7(495) 531-0063 or visit us in Room 538, 20 Myasnitskaya Ulitsa.
Visa and Migration Support Centre for Foreign Citizens
Office of Internationalisation
National Research University Higher School of Economics